Developer rewards cannot be claimed due to lost ssh keys

I want the bounty contract to be updated again with the new ssh keys. It is unacceptable for us to be deprived of rewards and kicked out of the community because of old ssh keys.

Deleted or missing SSH keys
As a security precaution, GitHub automatically deletes SSH keys that haven’t been used in a year.

GitHub automatically deletes inactive SSH keys to help keep accounts safe, such as after someone leaves a job or loses a computer.

You can check if you haven’t used an SSH key in a year by reviewing your account’s security log. For more information, see “Reviewing your security log.”

After your inactive SSH key is deleted, you must generate a new SSH key and associate it with your account. For more information, see “Generating a new SSH key and adding it to the ssh-agent” and “Adding a new SSH key to your GitHub account.”

8 Likes

I can’t access my ssh key either

2 Likes

Listen to the voices of the community and the team. Solve this ssh key issue in another way.

2 Likes

Please support those who did not receive their dev rewards

1 Like

yes. I can’t access my ssh key either

1 Like

As a result, we met the criteria of the fluence network team. I have a similar problem too. We see the snapshot in the metadata.json file they received. I found the backups, but a warning appears that a previously used SSH key cannot be used again on github. At least let us define a new ssh key and send a pull request.

1 Like

contract is not upgradeable

That’s the culprit I guess.

1 Like

I want the bounty contract to be updated again with the new ssh keys. It is unacceptable that we are deprived of rewards and kicked out of the community because of old keys. Deleted or missing SSH keys As a security precaution, GitHub automatically deletes SSH keys that have not been used for a year. GitHub automatically deletes inactive SSH password…

1 Like

If we are truly going to be a fluence community, the team will find a solution to this. Because most people are victims of this issue, I trust the team and they will take this into consideration.

2 Likes

So, is there any way to solve this problem?

2 Likes

Please support those who did not receive their dev rewards

2 Likes

The team says it will not provide any solution.

2 Likes