Not have enough ETH to claim the tokens and can't manage to buy any

I finally managed to create a valid proof and am now ready to claim the tokens. I installed metamask but whenever I try to claim I always get “You do not have enough ETH in your account to pay for transaction fees on Ethereum Mainnet network. Buy ETH or deposit from another account.”.

It’s a bit weird that I need some ETH to claim some other tokens but I guess that’s just how it is. Whenever I try to buy some ETH I always get “Error with [service]. Please try again later”, with [service] being blockchain.com or sardin or transak. None of the options to buy ETH actually work.

Any suggestion what I could do? I have a kraken account already but I’m not 100% sure how to transfer money from kraken to metamask.

Thanks

1 Like

Buy some ETH on Kraken. Go for +100$. Withdraw on your metamask (use your public key) on ETH mainnet.

Check for <25 gas on etherscan : 64 Gwei | Ethereum Gas Tracker | Etherscan

Then you’ll be able to claim

maybe,you can buy some eth from bian、gate.io. and other exchanges.

Bonjour Damien,

Tu dois acheter des ETH sur kraken, ensuite tu les transferts vers ton portefeuille metamask.

Les ETH qui te sont demandé sont pour payer les frais de transaction sur la blockchain ethereum.

Bonjour @jfrag,

merci de ta réponse. Je suis arrivé à terminer la procédure il y a deux jours et je vois maintenant ça dans metamask :

J’imagine que c’est tout bon. Plus qu’à comprendre quoi faire avec 5000 FLT-DROP maintenant.

Merci encore.

Il y a un vesting sur les tokens de 6 mois je crois. Dans 6 mois tu pourras les échanger contre des tokens FLT qui te permettront d’acheter de la puissance de calcul pour héberger des apps sur le réseau fluence